At AAA T.L.C Health Care we provide the best quality home care service in Southern California. Our live in home caregivers are responsible for providing home care service from hourly to 24 hours per day in the clients own private setting of choice in home/or facility.
Live in home caregivers provide around the clock 24 hour care for clients. In home caregiver will reside in the client's home and will be provided a bed to sleep on in the clients home.
Our Live out caregiver's consist of hourly care from 4-12 hours shifts. For those who need special attention and supervision 24 hours of home care service would be best for the safety of the client. 24 hour care would consist of two 12 hour shifts one morning and one night. Live out caregivers will wait until the next caregiver arrives at the residence before leaving the clients home.
All home caregivers will assist the client with activities of daily living, meal preparation, medications, and or transportation as needed. Our home care service will provide a safe living environment for the client without interfering with the patients rights & lifestyle.
Here are some duties & responsibilities of our live in home caregivers & live out caregivers include:
- In home caregiver will provide companionship by reading, conversing and listening to the client
- Reminds client to take medications prescribed
- Assist client with phone calls, writing letters etc
- Participates in recreational activities & hobbies such as playing board games or cards for sensory stimulation
- Caregivers not only provide physical care for our clients but emotional support for a sense of well being all around
- Assist with taking walks with client, accompanying them to doctors appointments, community events, bank etc
- Implements and supports best plan of care for client
- Provides routine care such as maintaining hygiene bathing, dressing and feeding
- Ambulation assistance some client need help getting in & out of wheelchairs, beds, bathtubs, etc
- In home caregiver will turn bed-ridden patients. This is done to take weight off pressure points and prevent bedsores from occurring
- Meals: Patient feeding responsibilities- Some patients will require direct feeding, while others may need their meal tray brought to them and set up. In home caregiver will also cook for client if needed
- Grocery shopping will be done by home caregiver if needed receipts must be provided
- Home health aids will also provide light house keeping, laundry, linen changes
- In home caregivers are to report any change in clients condition or location to our office immediately
- Toileting of clients- help assist with moving to and from bathroom. Some client may need help with a bedpan, urinal or bedside commode
- Our home caregivers are also responsible for charting and monitoring of moods, meal consumption, liquid intake if needed
- Our caregivers will even go the extra mile to attend care to our clients family, children & pets! These are just some of the few services our home caregivers provide
Our agency provides the most highly skilled, trained, in home caregivers in the industry! All home caregivers are pre-screened through the department of justice, finger printed and drug tested before they are placed.
- CPR certification
- TB Clearance
- Valid CA drivers license
- Proof of auto insurance
- References on experience & quality of care
- Physical and or health clearance
- Proof of citizenship/ work authorization
AAA T.L.C. Health Care Inc. has an excellent staff of RNs, LVNs, CNAs, respiratory therapists, aides, and companions who work with patients from newborn to seniors. We provide care in the home as well as in the hospital or facility. In-home services can include cooking and dietary needs, light housekeeping and driving.