At AAA T.L.C Health Care, we provide the best quality home care service in Southern California. Our live-in home caregivers are responsible for providing home care service, from hourly, to 24 hours per day, in the clients own private setting of choice: in home or facility.
Live-in home caregivers provide around the clock, 24 hour care for clients. The in-home caregiver will reside in the client's home and will be provided a bed to sleep on while there.
Our live-out caregivers provide hourly care for 4-12 hour shifts. For those who need special attention and supervision, 24 hours of home care service would be best, for the safety of the client. Twenty-four hour care would consist of two 12 hour shifts: one morning and one night. Live-out caregivers will wait until the next caregiver arrives at the residence before leaving the client’s home.
All home caregivers will assist the client with activities of daily living, meal preparation, medications, and or transportation, as needed. Our home care service will provide a safe living environment for the client, without interfering with the patient’s rights and lifestyle.
Here are some duties & responsibilities of our live-in home caregivers & live-out caregivers:
- Provides companionship by reading, conversing, and listening to client
- Reminds client to take prescribed medications
- Assists client with phone calls, writing letters, etc.
- Participates in recreational activities and hobbies, such as playing board games or cards, for sensory stimulation
- Provides physical and emotional support, for a complete sense of wellbeing
- Takes walks with client, accompanying them to doctor appointments, community events, banks and stores, etc.
- Implements and supports best plan of care for client
- Provides routine care, such as maintaining hygiene, bathing, dressing, and feeding
- Provides ambulation assistance for clients needing help getting in and out of wheelchairs, beds, bathtubs, etc.
- Turns bed-ridden patients to take weight off pressure points and prevent bedsores from occurring
- Prepares meals and feeds patients, if needed
- Shops for groceries, or other necessities, and provides receipts
- Provides light housekeeping, laundry, and linen changes
- Reports immediately to our office any change in client’s condition or location
- Assists client with moving to and from bathroom. Some clients may need help with a bedpan, urinal, or bedside commode
- Charts and monitors moods, meal consumption, and liquid intake, if needed
- Attends to client’s family, children and pets
- These are just some of the few services our home caregivers provide; just ask for what is needed
Our agency provides the most highly skilled, trained, in-home caregivers in the industry! All home caregivers are pre-screened through the department of justice, fingerprinted, and drug tested before they are placed. Our caregivers come with:
- CPR certification
- TB clearance
- Valid CA driver’s license
- Proof of auto insurance
- References on experience and quality of care
- Physical and/or health clearance
- Proof of citizenship/work authorization
AAA T.L.C. Health Care Inc. has an excellent staff of RNs, LVNs, CNAs, respiratory therapists, aides, and companions who work with patients, from newborn to seniors. We provide care in the home, as well as in the hospital or facility. In-home services can include cooking and dietary needs, light housekeeping, and driving.