At AAA TLC Health Care, we provide transportation for our clients in need. All drivers are prescreened through the Department of Justice, and have a safe and clean driving record through the DMV.
- Operates assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner
- Provides communication between clients and staff
- Assists passengers, including handicapped, in and out of the vehicle
- Reads and interprets maps and driving directions, and reads and interprets road signs in English
- Plans the most effective and safest route for our clients, making sure our clients arrive to their appointments in a timely manner
- Drives to doctor appointments, surgical centers, hospitals, visits, groceries, stores, relatives’ houses, etc.
- Responds immediately to accident or medical emergencies by notifying emergency response providers and rendering First Aid until emergency personnel arrive
- Possess & maintain a safe and clean driving record
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Are CPR certified
- Hold a valid CA driver’s license
- Carry proof of insurance
- Come with references
- Have undergone physical or health clearance and TB check
- Have demonstrated proof of citizenship or work authorization
AAA T.L.C. Health Care Inc. has an excellent staff of RNs, LVNs, CNAs, respiratory therapists, aides, and companions who work with patients, from newborn to seniors. We provide care in the home, as well as in the hospital or facility. In-home services can include cooking and dietary needs, light housekeeping, and driving.