Our nurses go the
We believe in establishing meaningful working relationships with our clients, by thoroughly understanding their complete needs.
- We follow the guidelines of JCAHO and Department of Health Services standards.
- Nurses must have at least one year hospital experience.
- We provide our Nurses with continuing education opportunities.
- All applicants submit completed files, with documents containing :
- A background check
- 10 panel drug screening
- Current licenses and certifications
- Driver's license or ID
- Skills checklist (each specialty)
- Competency testing (80% or better)
- Two references
- PPD or X-ray
- Health questionnaire
- Hepatitis B or waiver
- MMR and VaricellaTitre
- Any other requirements requested by hospitals and facilities.
- We provide services throughout the United States.
- AAA T.L.C. Health Care is licensed, bonded, and insured.
AAA T.L.C. Health Care Inc. has an excellent staff of RNs, LVNs, CNAs, respiratory therapists, aides, and companions who work with patients, from newborn to seniors. We provide care in the home, as well as in the hospital or facility. In-home services can include cooking and dietary needs, light housekeeping, and driving.