Licensed Vocational Nurses
Looking for an LVN in California? At AAA T.L.C. Health Care, we provide only the most highly skilled and trained LVNs in Los Angeles and surrounding areas. All of our licensed and certified LVNs are expected to have at least one year of experience in a hospital and/or private care setting as a home caregiver. We also provide travel nurses to journey with family, if needed, ranging from four to twenty-four hour care. Nurses are flexible and will work in any setting.
Our LVN in Los Angeles:
- Records and charts patient vital signs, such as blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration, oxygen saturation, and blood sugar levels, if needed
- Implements and supports the best plan of care for client, without interfering with the patient's rights and lifestyle
- Monitors and charts safety, eating, behavior, and well-being of patient
- Attends to medical devices, such as ventilators, G-tubes, Bi-Paps, etc.
- Maintains a safe environment, looking out for possible fire hazards and fall risks
- Ensures adequate nutrition
- Changes wound dressing and treats common bedsores. Turns bed-ridden patients to prevent bedsores. Applies ice packs and compresses, if needed
- Monitors and gives prescribed medications and injections, when needed
- Assists with transfers, walking, etc.
- Assists clients to and from bathroom. Helps with bedpans, commodes, urinals, cleaning and applying catheters
- Provides light housekeeping, linen changes, collecting of soiled laundry, upkeep of patient's room or environment
- Cooks and serves meals; assists patients with feeding
- Provides oral care, nail care and basic hygiene, such as bed baths, showers, and baths
All LVNs in Encino, Los Angeles, or Southern California are pre-screened through the Department of Justice, including:
- Background checks, fingerprints, drug tests
- High school diplomas or equivalent
- LVN Licenses and certifications
- CPR certifications
- TB Clearances
- Valid CA driver’s licenses
- Proofs of auto license
- References based on experience and quality of care
- Clearances of physique and health
- Proofs of citizenship/work authorization
This lists some of the many services our licensed LVNs provide. We also consider the care of our client's family, children and pets!
AAA T.L.C. Health Care Inc. has an excellent staff of RNs, LVNs, CNAs, respiratory therapists, aides, and companions who work with patients, from newborn to seniors. We provide care in the home, as well as in the hospital or facility. In-home services can include cooking and dietary needs, light housekeeping, and driving.