Chicken Soup with T.L.C.!
- AAA T.L.C. brings patients home from the hospital, provides assistance with walking, transfers, ADLs, activities, meal preparation, housekeeping, laundry and driving.
- We attend to the needs of other family members, children, and pets.
- We select caregivers to ensure the safety of the patient where there is a fall risk.
- We provide care from newborns to seniors, and are companions to the most critical cases.
- We have a special division for hospice care.
- We assist those with depression, loneliness, and mental health issues.
- We provide live-in or live-out caregivers.
- We are available seven days a week.
- We serve Southern California and can travel with patients, as needed.
AAA T.L.C.'s caregivers specialize in aiding the frail or weak, as well as serving a full range of medical and mental conditions, such as:
* Respiratory Cases
* Rehab Cases
* Surgical Post-Op
Nurses and caregivers undergo a rigorous background check.
Our agency is licensed, bonded, and insured.
We bill insurance companies, when applicable
AAA T.L.C. Health Care Inc. has an excellent staff of RNs, LVNs, CNAs, respiratory therapists, aides, and companions who work with patients, from newborn to seniors. We provide care in the home, as well as in the hospital or facility. In-home services can include cooking and dietary needs, light housekeeping, and driving.