At AAA T.L.C we hire only the most experienced and highly trained nurses. All of our RNs have years experience in a facility or hospital from pediatric to adults. If you have a love one recovering from a recent illness or injury, skilled medical care is best. RNs perform frequent patient evaluations, including monitoring and tracking vital signs, performing procedures such as IV placement, administering medications. Our nurses observe any medical problems that may arise and report to the doctor immediately.
These are some services our experienced and trained RNs cover:
- Implements & supports the best plan of care for client
- Monitoring vital signs
- Dressing changes
- Ventilator and tracheotomy care
- Our nurses care for chronic illnesses and injuries
- Spinal cord and brain injuries
- Pediatric care
- Orthopedic injuries
- Preventing and controlling infections
- Controlling and preventing pressure ulcers
- Diabetes care monitor blood sugar levels
- Experienced with medical equipment & supplies
- Administering medications
- Hospice care
- Bathing and feeding
- And more
All RNs are pre-screened through the department of justice.
- Background checks, fingerprints, drug tested
- College graduate
- RN Licensing and certification
- CPR certification
- TB Clearance
- Valid CA drivers license
- Proof of auto license
- References based on experience & quality of care
- Physical and health clearance
- Proof of citizenship/ work authorization
These are a list some of the few services our licensed RNs provide. We also consider care for our client's family, children & pets!
AAA T.L.C. Health Care Inc. has an excellent staff of RNs, LVNs, CNAs, respiratory therapists, aides, and companions who work with patients from newborn to seniors. We provide care in the home as well as in the hospital or facility. In-home services can include cooking and dietary needs, light housekeeping and driving.