Wages and benefits
AAA T.L.C. Health Care Provides Excellent Wages & Benefits
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Paid on a weekly basis
- Incentives for Travel Assignments of 13 weeks
- Quality performance bonuses
- Experienced recruiters for better placement
- Sponsorship of Nurses from other countries
- Personal support from the company's president
- We offer REFERRAL BONUSES
- Rewards system for working for AAA T.L.C. Health Care
- We also offer advantages for travel contracts:
- Higher pay
- Consistent scheduling, from week to week
- Contracts ranging from 4 to 26 weeks
- Guaranteed shifts, without cancellations
We believe in establishing meaningful working relationships with our clients, by thoroughly understanding their complete needs.
- AAA T.L.C. Health Care is licensed, bonded, and insured.
- We follow the guidelines of JCAHO and the Department of Health Services standards.
- Nurses must have at least one year hospital experience.
- We provide our nurses with continuing education opportunities.
- All applicants submit completed files, with documents containing a background check, 10 panel drug screening, current licenses and certifications, driver's license or ID, skills checklist (each specialty), competency testing (80% or better), OIG, two references, Titre, PPD or X-ray, health questionnaire, Hepatitis B or waiver, MMR and Varicella Titre, and any other requirements requested by hospitals and facilities.
- We provide services throughout the United States.
Our nurses go the extra mile!
AAA T.L.C. Health Care Inc. has an excellent staff of RNs, LVNs, CNAs, respiratory therapists, aides, and companions who work with patients, from newborn to seniors. We provide care in the home, as well as in the hospital or facility. In-home services can include cooking and dietary needs, light housekeeping, and driving.