We'll Handle All Your Short-Term Care Needs
If you or someone you know is being released from the hospital or any other medical facility soon, but will need short-term care at home, AAA T.L.C. is the best company for you to call. We accept long term care insurance, worker's comp insurance and some medical insurance. In some cases, our services are tax deductible. Call us
soon to discuss your specific situation and receive a FREE consultation and FREE assessment.
AAA T.L.C. has proven results with a hospital readmission rate of less than .00005%. Physicians and hospital administrators across Southern California rely on us to provide this critical, necessary short-term home care based on your situation. We are committed to providing care for everyone from newborns to individuals beyond 100. At AAA T.L.C., we also believe that the entire family is deserving of our attention, so if you have pets we are comfortable helping you care for these valued companions.
Although we're happy you're doing much better, we will still cherish the time you've allowed us to spend with you.
- Attentive to your physical and emotional needs
- Do everything possible to nurse you back to health as quickly as possible
- Stay on top of your medication routine which can often times be very demanding
- Immediately report back to the physicians whenever there is a change in your condition and follow any additional instructions from them
- Extra care can be provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Medically-trained office staff can visit you at no additional charge
- With our tender loving care and attention, you should be able to return to your normal activities within the usual time frame or earlier
Flexible Hourly Care That Has a Lasting Effect
AAA T.L.C. works with your schedule and will be there to spread its tender loving care. Whether it's for only a few hours once a week, once a month, or anytime in between, you can depend on us to assist you or your loved one in your home, in a hospital, or in a facility.
- RNs, LVNs, CNAs, and caregivers
- Prompt and dependable
- Knowledgeable and thorough
- Flexible in adapting to any situation on a moment’s notice
- Spot changes in condition and will communicate quickly with family members and physicians if necessary
- Drive you to medical appointments, social engagements, or anywhere you would like to go
Post-Surgery Recovery Care
If you or your loved one has recently undergone surgery, it's critical to get the appropriate recovery care. Our nurses and caregivers go above and beyond to make your healing process go smoothly and quickly. You will be back to your usual activities as soon as possible.