1. Services. AAA has been proudly providing care by highly trained RNs, LVNs, CNAs, and social workers for over 25 years. Our caregivers are bonded, licensed by California State, TB tested and cleared by the Department of Social Services, the FBI and the Department of Justice for elder abuse and theft (“Services”). There are no Services provided via this Site directly and Your agreement to these terms does not facilitate the provision of any Services. In order to obtain Services please submit Your contact information to Us via Our Contact Us page. All Services are provided pursuant to a separate agreement that will be provided to You in response to Your request. We do not use any personally identifiable information provided to Us via our Contact Us page or otherwise for any purpose other than to contact You regarding Your inquiry. We do not sell personally identifiable information.
3. Eligibility. AAA does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 13. The Site is intended only for users aged 13 or older. Individuals under the age of 13 are strictly prohibited from leaving comments or submitting information to Us via the Site.
4. Accurate Information. To access certain features of the Site, We may ask You to provide certain information, such as name and e-mail address. You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by any of the Site’s data entry forms.
5. License. By accepting these terms, We hereby grant You a non-exclusive, limited, personal, non-transferable license to use the Site for the limited purposes set forth herein and as may be explained on the Site. We reserve the right to terminate the Site or Your right to access the Site or any portion of the Site, including any mailing list, blog or other provision of the Site or any license to use this Site at any time, without advance notice to you in Our sole discretion. In the event of any such termination under this section, any warranties made by You, and by the limitations of liability and damages remain in full effect.
6. Use of Content. Any content on the Site that is made available to You to access, use, view and/or download in connection with Your use of this Site or any services provided here from, including but not limited to articles, newsletters, blog entries, comments, or the names, usernames or other information posted by or pertaining to Us or any of our customers or Site users and other content of the Site is all owned or controlled by Us and/or Our licensors, affiliates and suppliers (“Content”), and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Your use of such Content is limited to the use intended by this Site and is expressly limited to Your private, non-commercial use according to eh license granted under these terms. You may not copy any or all of the Site for any reason without Our express written consent, in advance, of making such copy. Any other use is expressly prohibited. You agree not to make or attempt any unauthorized access, copying, scraping or other use to the Site not expressly permitted under these terms and applicable law.
7. Reviews and Testimonials. Reviews and testimonials are collected by Us from consumers and reflect their independent opinions about our Site or Services and may be shortened or edited grammatically for clarity. However, individual results and experiences may vary and reviews and testimonials do not necessarily reflect Our views, nor should they be taken as medical advice. Check with your health care provider prior to making or requesting any change to your medical care.
8. Medical Disclaimer. INFORMATION FOUND ON THIS SITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE MEDICAL ADVICE AND IS ONLY INTENDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY MEDICAL TREATMENT DUE TO SOMETHING YOU READ ON THIS SITE. IF YOU BELIEVE YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, IMMEDIATELY CALL YOUR PHYSICIAN OR DIAL 911.
9. Affiliated Sites. In some instances, the Site provides links to third party websites. You are urged to use caution in accessing any site other than the Site. We may not control and take no responsibility for the content of any third-party website , and We accept no liability for any third-party websites or materials. We make no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such third-party websites or materials, and We assume no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on such websites or materials.
10. Limitation of Liability.
10.1 We make every reasonable effort to maintain operation of the Site, however because as many events and circumstances are beyond Our control, We do not in any way warrant or otherwise warrant or guarantee the availability of the Site.
10.2 The information and services included in or available through the Site may contain inaccuracies, and We make no warranty of any kind, implied or express, as to its accuracy, completement or appropriateness for any purpose, and We may make improvements and/or changes in the Site at any time. THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
10.3 THE TOTAL SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AVAILABLE TO YOU AS THE RESULT OF ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY ACTION OR FAILURE TO ACT WHETHER INTENTIONAL OR OTHERWISE IN ANY WAY RELATED TO USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF PURCHASES MADE BY YOU FROM THE SITE, IF ANY, IN THE THIRTY DAYS IMMEDIATELY PROCEEDING ANY ALLEGATION OF ENTITLEMENT TO SUCH REMEDY, OR $100 WHICHEVER IS LESS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN NO EVENT SHALL AAA AND/OR OUR CONTENT PROVIDERS, PARTNERS, OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR RELATED SERVICES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE OR ANY OF OUR SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF BUSINESS AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH ACTION OR INACTION WITHOUT REGARD TO THE LIKELIHOOD OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
11. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Us, Our partners, officers, members, employees, agents, affiliates, advertisers, and authors harmless of and from any and all third party claims, causes of action, demands, costs, damages arising out of or in any way connected with Your use of the Site, any posting that you make to the Site or any information, products, or services, obtained from the Site. This indemnity shall include but not be limited to attorneys’ fees, costs, expert fees, arising out of or relating to any such claim etc. and any prelitigation investigation, examination, and mediation and/or arbitration fees and costs incurred. Choice of counsel and the right to settle any such claim shall remain exclusively Ours. You agree to cooperate in the defense of any such claim at your own expense.
13. Severability. If any term, clause or provision hereof is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or operation of any other term, clause or provision and such invalid term, clause or provision shall be deemed to be severed from the Agreement.
14. Choice of Law. This Agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of California without regard to any conflict of laws provisions. Any action between the parties to this agreement for the breach of this agreement or any action or claim in any way relating thereto shall be venued in the State or Federal courts of the State of California situated in the City and County of Los Angeles. The parties to this agreement hereby consent to jurisdiction in that court and agree to accept service by mail and hereby waive any defense of any kind related to jurisdiction or venue.
15. Amendments. We reserve the right to change or amend these Terms and Conditions or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, in which case We will post the revised Terms and Conditions on this page. Where We deem it appropriate, We will also place notice on an appropriate area of the Site. We may also, in some instances, notify You via email. By your express affirmation or your continuing to use the Site after We post any such changes, You accept the Terms of Service, as modified.
17. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS. Any notice concerning any claim of copyright infringement should be addressed to:
AAA T.L.C. Health Care, Inc.
16133 Ventura Blvd., Suite 900
Encino, California 91436
Or via email at email@example.com
AAA welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms and Conditions, so please use email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org if You have any questions.
©2020 AAA T.L.C. Health Care, Inc. All Rights Reserved.